PowerFilm R14 14 Watt Rollable Solar Panel /w Device Charger
- Item #: R14
- Manufacturer: PowerFilm
PowerFilm R14 14 Watt Portable Rollable Solar Panel /w Device Charger. PowerFilm, Inc. Rollable Solar Chargers are manufactured with a proprietary roll process that produces a thin film solar panel with best-in-class flexibility. This enables PowerFilm Rollable Solar Chargers to be truly rollable, unlike other "rollable" solar chargers. Built with the same technology that goes into every PowerFilm solar module, the Rollable Solar Charger line is extremely durable, lightweight, and easily integrated to provide power for a number of charging applications. PowerFilm Rollable Solar Chargers come in two varieties: the standard rollable solar chargers and the Rollable Classic line of chargers offering multiple power output options.
Truly rollable makes it truly portable. A perfect solar charger for small- to medium-sized electronics such as netbooks, 12V batteries, or portable fans and LED lanterns, the R14 Rollable Solar Charger provides the ideal solution for everyday charging uses requiring small to midsize power needs. It also allows for even more efficient direct charging of 12V batteries. The R14 Rollable Solar Charger produces 14 Watts of power at an operating voltage of 15.4 volts.
- Performs even in low light– PowerFilm Solar chargers have been designed to absorb light even during light conditions. The panel is able to charge for more hours per day than competing technologies
- Waterproof - A perfect solar solution for wet and water-logged environments, PowerFilm Rollable Solar Chargers are fully waterproof and constructed with marine grade connectors to provide a portable solar solution for marine environments
- Extreme durability – PowerFilm Rollable Solar Chargers resist point damage extremely well, resulting in a charger that still functions, with minimal loss of output, even after subjected to puncturing (note – puncturing will affect the ability of the solar panel to repel water)
- Accessories Included - Using the Rollable Solar Charger is made easy with the included 12 V female barrel adaptor and 15' O-ring terminal extension cord. Plug in 12 V compatible devices to the solar charger directly or hook the solar charger to a 12 V battery for trickle charging and power storage
- Designed for reliability – Unlike crystalline solar cells that are prone to shattering, PowerFilm Solar modules are flexible. The Rollable series of PowerFilm Solar chargers also use a redundant design to help provide power in the event a section should become damaged
- "Turns on" sooner and "turns off" later
- Resists point damage
- Provides versatility in a lightweight, compact, waterproof power source
- Lasts longer thanks to UV resistance
- Performs well in diverse conditions, including hot, cold, and cloudy environments
- PowerFilm® integrated solar panels (thin film on plastic) are developed and manufactured with a proprietary roll process and they are truly rollable unlike other thin film technologies that are only somewhat flexible. PowerFilm solar panels are all monolithically integrated which eliminates the need for damage-prone manual connections of individual solar cells.
- PowerFilm is made of silicon, a natural resource in abundant supply.
- PowerFilm is Cadmium Free, unlike some other solar technologies, and performs well in diverse environments, including hot sun, and does not suffer from wasted over-voltage.
- Ultra Light
- Ultra Thin
- Easy to Use.
- Weight:. 1 lbs
- Operating Voltage:. 15.4
- Operating Current:. 0.9
- Rolled Dimensions:. 14.5 x 4
- Unrolled Dimensions:. 14.5 x 42